Saturday, October 4, 2008

JOURNEY and An Artist I Admire


JoUrneY DaNceS on mY WaLL~

She is one of my first purchases from Etsy and created by a remarkable artist named Keri.

You can visit her site on Etsy at http://www.kerijoy.etsy.com/ .

I draw so much strength from Keri's courage. I draw inspiration from her creativity. Her zest for living and her amazing sense of humor lift me up when I'm feeling blue and she is a daily reminder that I am so blessed.

I am sharing Journey with you because I look at her so often throughout my day and she reminds me that life is about movement; moving through our day the best way we can.

It may not always be perfect movement but baby steps forward are what it's all about.

Thank you Keri for being such a beautiful artist!

I urge each of you to go to her store front and then read her incredible life story in her profile.

Keri...you rock!

1 comments:

Mark,Suzanne Vainner said...

Beautiful dancers and story. I am so glad she didn't give up on life.
Thanks for showing her to us, it's inspirational!
Suz

Related Posts with Thumbnails