Friday, October 24, 2008

Fabulous Website Alert!!

Gold Pear on Red
From: Torrie Smiley

The new Design Style Guide website is up and running and it looks FABULOUS! Be sure to check it out to find marvelous and unique home decor items to add style to your living space. This site is also a great place to shop for inventive,expressive gifts. Interior designers will find it indespensable for creating innovative looks for clients using items that are one of a kind and not found at the markets. The website is visually stunning and extremely user friendly! Visit it once and you will return over and over, I promise!

2 comments:

Krystyna81 said...

Thanks for the link - wonderful painting BTW!

Torrie Smiley said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Gold Pear on Red! DesignStyleGuide.net is wonderful! I am enjoying the new site so much~~just in time for my Christmas shopping and getting my home ready for the holidays!

~~Torrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails