Friday, June 4, 2010

Modern Style


Modern Style is often described as Clean-lined, this approach focuses first and foremost on function and avoids the excessive accessories evident in many other styles. Another trend that is very popular is to combine elements of modern style with other decorating styles. For example Asian Modern or Rustic Modern. Some people shy away from the modern design because they think it is too simple, harsh or cold. In contrary, when well planned it can promote a sense of serenity and simplicity to your home. Complete your design style with fantastic modern furniture at a great price.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is an absolutely fantastic idea. I like the Asian modern style a lot more. Thanks for posting.
Rug Cleaning

Anonymous said...

I've kept my room quite modern, I guess it's a bit Muji-like...very white.

Related Posts with Thumbnails