Monday, May 25, 2009

Abstract Beauty

...

Hello, it's Jo Bradford from Green Island Studios here.
Kristen Stein's artwork is the focus of my blog contribution for the month of May. So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce those of you who have not yet met Ms Stein, to the wonderfully ethereal, often Rothko-esque, abstracts that Kristen creates.
...


Kristen Stein is a Contemporary Artist living in the Philadelphia region of Pennsylvania. She sells a wide-range of contemporary styles suitable for all rooms in the house. I know I could find many a room that would be enhanced by her beautiful work.

...
Her Etsy shop features original paintings, handmade crafts, framed prints and more, so you are sure to find something to suit your budget.

But don't take my word for it, Visit Kristen's Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5192173 and check out her talent for yourself!!
...

So, it's goodbye from me for another month, see you again in 4 weeks!! ~ Jo Bradford

1 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

A page from Mark Rothko..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rothko

Related Posts with Thumbnails