Saturday, January 10, 2009

Glass


I had no idea what I was going to showcase today.
Ideas failed me and I had a headache.
But...then I came across this adorable fish sculpture,
and things just seemed to flow from there.
Beautiful, colorful and useful.

Glass Fish by FullBlownGlass

Sweet, couldn't help but fall in love!



Harlequin - Hand Painted Wine Glasses - Set of 2 by vsilcoxdesigns

Stunning! I would love to drink out of these fabulous glasses!


Fused Glass Sailboat Night Lamp ART by AtlantisDesigns

Cute and useful!

Green Taw and Ducks - original oil painting by brianataylor
I could hardly believe this was a painting when I clicked on it. Fabulous artwork Brian.


Hand Blown Glass Red and White Swirled Vase by SassyGlassy

Wow! Very classy!

ANGEL FISH by ROBERTGLASSART
Gorgeous!

Agglomeration Photograph Fine Art Print by MadrinPhotography
Magnificent capture of colors and light!

Purple heart by rhradcliffedesigns
Ooo, Valentines day is coming!


These beautiful items just seemed to uplift my spirits, and I had to finally stop myself from adding more and more. I hope you enjoy these items as much as I do.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That vase by SassyGlassy is fabulous! Great pics all around.

Melanie said...

For having a headache and being so tired... you sure came up with a fantastic grouping of items!!! I love glass... and these are all just fanstastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails