Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dairy Country

treasury Dairy Country

My husband and I just got back from a lovely getaway into Dairy Country – Tillamook, Oregon!

So of course, as cheese and wine, ice cream and fresh dairy butter where on my mind, I found some wonderful items on Design Style Guide that represents the Dairy country!

I found cheese servers, cow and grape artwork, wine goblets, a butter keeper, cute farm signs and even candles that smell like the ice cream flavors offered at Tillamook Cheese Factory!

Click on the large picture to see the full treasury and to be able to view each individual item.

Thank you for stopping by Design Style Guide’s blog …. moooooooo,,, *wink*

1 comments:

vsilcoxdesigns said...

Thank you so very much for the inclusion....lovely, truly!
Vickie

Related Posts with Thumbnails