Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrating the Red, White, and Blue

With Memorial Day fast approaching, I wanted to feature a few red, white, and blue items from my fellow artisans at the Design Style Guide on Etsy.com. You can find more items by typing "designstyleguide red white blue" in the Etsy search box. (By the way, this works for any color/colors or item category on the Etsy site!) I also invite you to visit the Design Team's main site. And if you create home decorating products, you'll find an invitation there to join our fast growing team! Enjoy these "patriotic" selections. You can click any photo for more information.

"Earth's Mirth" by Love Artworks


"Patriotic Flag Log Cabin Table Runner" by Woodshed Designs


"Red and White and Blue Coasters" by BPR Designs


"Red White and Blue Cabinet Knob" by Uneek Glass Fusions


"Nautical Trivet and Potholder Set" by Annie K. Designs

The Design Style Guide Team wishes you a safe and happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

I love the knob and the illustrations...doesn't time just fly!
I have a GIVEAWAY going on on my blog this week...make sure you take a visit and enter...you never know!
Char.

BPR Designs said...

I love all the wonderful items!Thanks for including my red, white and blue coasters! They look great on a summer table!

Related Posts with Thumbnails