Saturday, November 15, 2008

Room With A View - THEM!

There are more of THEM, THEM, THEM than anything else in the world! In case you missed the sci-fi mid century cinematic reference, I'm talking bugs, creepy crawlies, and insects, oh, my! Their glorious variety is not to be denied, though their individual beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When I was twelve years old, I wanted to be an entomologist. Really. Where did I go wrong? (sniff) These beautiful works of buggy art from Etsy shops sure do fill the gaping hole of my derailed childhood dream:





studio virgo











MaiaArt










Creations In Glass











Blue Sky Pottery












Elizabeth Graf











Just Mare










Rathina Decor










LeatherSculpture












MadrinPhotography

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails