Saturday, November 8, 2008

Everything Christmas!

Christmas is such a beautiful time of the year,
and it can be made even more beautiful with these lovely items
from the Design Style Guide on etsy.
I went to etsy, and did a search under 'interiordesignteam christmas',
and found some amazing items!
I have to admit that it was difficult keeping it down to only a few items.
I had to stop myself from adding more and more. Here, take a look for yourself.

Count Down to Christmas Snowman

Holiday Poinsettia Napkin Set, by

Snowmen - Single - Light Switch Plate Cover, by

Christmas Red Argyle Plaid OR Red and Green Holly Permanent Peace Crane Origami Ornament, by

Black and White Christmas Cat Folk Art, by

Mini Nativity Set, by JillsTreasureChest

Silent Night Giclee Print, by

Fresh Northwest Holiday Christmas Wreath with Real Greens Varigated Holly, by
All these festive items make me really look forward to decorating for Christmas.
Hmmm, what a great place to go Christmas shopping.


Alison Du Bois said...

You really got me in the mood to decorate for the holidays - a lovely post, and such cute items!

Nr. 5 said...

Hi there
Sooo many nice thing to decorate for christmas :) Yoy have a very nice blog, Ill be back ;)

Hugs from nr. 5

Blenda said...

So fun to see what beautiful handmade Christmas decor you have selected. Thanks for including my wreath. I am honored.

Jill said...

What lovely items!!! Thank you for including my nativity set. I also am honored and proud to be a part of such a talented team.

Art Lover said...

it's christmas already! beautiful items here :-). i love the countdown christmas snowman especially. been window shopping lately, lots of great christmas decors everywhere.

Related Posts with Thumbnails