Saturday, November 1, 2008

Elegant AND affordable wall art




I can't say enough about my satisfaction with DaliDecals. They are a member of Design Style Guide under BadassDecals but it's the same company. They are a JOY to work with. I recently purchased several different patterns from them along with two from a different decal company within the Etsy stores. The difference in quality was amazing. DaliDecals won...hands down! They have a huge selection to choose from and will work quickly on commission ideas that the homeowner may have.
My story.....I had a large brunch and was in a budget crunch. I needed wall art for several walls. We live in a smaller cottage style home where wall space is at a premium. I ordered the "signature" design, the branch limb featured in their logo above and put it up in my living room. I used the flowers for my very narrow staircase and used another paisley design for above my guest bedroom bed. I'm always leery of hanging things above a headboard, for fear it may fall on a guest! This LOVELY paisley design was large, the correct size, came in every color imaginable and was shipped very fast. So, if you're like me, and need some fresh, high quality wall art that lives up to its name, please visit DaliDecals. I have a custom order in at the moment so this will make my fourth or fifth purchase from them! Visit their shop for some beautiful eye candy! With gratitude, Laurie B.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5958100

1 comments:

L. Goodrich said...

Very cute! I love this style, but I'm renting right now and it's just doesn't make sense. I LONG for my own home where I can decorate and put up decals to my heart's content. I just added DaliDecals to my favorites for later. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails