Monday, September 15, 2008

What's White?

The holidays are just around the corner, and it seems there's always someone on your shopping list who is hard to shop for. I am always wacking my brain trying to figure out what to get them. Something they will really like and don't already have. Something unique, something you yourself wouldn't mind having. Look no further! You can find any kind of gift to go with any kind of decor on etsy. I did a search for interiordesignteam white, and here are just a few irresistable items I found.
For the dog lover, this one of a kind piece of furniture is called 'Funny Faces'. Not only is it a unique and lovely dog bed, but makes a great accent piece for the home.


This beautiful fine art print is from an original mixed media collage. What can I say? I couldn't resist adding it to this grouping.




This delightful candle would look great not just around the holidays, but all year round. Each candle is unique in design.





Made of porcelain, this fabulous cup was carved with love over a long period of time. The artist did not have a sketched out design to follow, but let the spirit move her whenever she felt inspired.

Shabby White Ceiling Tin with Vintage Pink Rose China Tile by hillspeak

What a gorgeous and unique find. I have seen ceiling tins before, but the added design gives it that special touch.

Stained Glass ACEO Stand-white by Nonnie60

I think this hand made aceo stand is really cool. It never occured to me that someone would create and sell these here. I will definately have to keep this in mind in the future.

Envy Photograph Fine Art Print MadrinPhotography

This would make a wonderful addition to someones wall.
Sophisticated yet sweet. I can just about smell the sweetness
from this flower.

1 comments:

Midnightcoiler said...

Beautiful work. Interesting that you would think of white... it may be more underused than any other color, even though it would go with most. What wonderful gifts these would make.

Related Posts with Thumbnails